Professional connections for faster, safer and more competitive installations
Our range of new generation fittings and pipes combines technical reliability with ease of installation. You can install more energy-efficient networks with a view to reducing the overall energy bill.
COMAP’s Multiconnect® range offers numerous advantages:
- 4 comprehensive product lines available in a wide choice of dimensions: SkinPress, XPress, SudoPress et Tectite
- COMAP’s quality: European design & manufacture and system guarantee
- The benefits of crimping and push-fit technologies: faster, more economical and more effective
- COMAP “plus points” such as adaptor fittings for multi-material systems
Multilayer pipe systems and multilayer crimp fittings in brass and PPSU
• Three times lighter than copper, the multilayer pipe represents an excellent compromise between value and technical performance: limited thermal expansion, airtight, quiet, flexible and manageable.
• COMAP’s MultiSkin pipe is unique due to the thickness of its aluminium layer and production quality (butt weld).
• With COMAP’s Skin range, installing multilayer systems is quick and safe.
Crimp fittings for copper pipes (solar, water, gas)
• Copper, a high-grade material, remains the most widely used for heating and sanitation pipes in Europe. Its advantages include: low thermal expansion, airtight, workability.
• It lends itself to numerous applications: sanitation, heating, gas, solar, etc.
• COMAP has manufactured copper fittings in France since 1960 and has continued to break new ground in offering superior quality products. With SudoPress fittings, high-grade copper can be combined with crimping.
• SudoPress is also available in steel and stainless steel in certain countries.
Pipes and crimp fittings in stainless steel and carbon steel
• EZ steel and stainless steel can satisfy specific requirements (sanitation and hygiene requirements, economical service shafts for large-scale projects, etc.).
• COMAP offers a range of high-quality fittings and pipes, available in diameters of 12 mm to 108 mm, in a choice of two materials: galvanized carbon steel and stainless steel.
Push-fit fittings for copper and PEX pipes and carbon steel pipes
• Designed using the latest technology, the Tectite push-fit fitting has no direct equivalent in the market. Its unique design means an optimised footprint (30% slimmer), helping to reduce pressure drop.
• Tectite offers unparalleled speed and ease of installation (no tools to carry, clean and tidy work site).
• Fully versatile and removable, Tectite fittings are suitable for mixed systems (crimped riser/on-demand distribution) and complete projects (e.g. collective standard).
• We offer a unique range of (non-removable) carbon steel systems, available in large diameters (up to 63).