There is nothing more annoying that a “rattling radiator”…and now COMAP is fixing the problem. Among the benefits of our new thermostatic range: a body that tolerates “assembly error” and makes noisy radiators a thing of the past. Find out how our expertise can provide you with installations that are not only silent but also more efficient and more attractive.
- The captive integrated stops (no longer removable as on previous models) make it possible to set or limit the temperature value.
- The protective cap prevents deterioration of the thermostatic heads during site works.
- The tamper-proof ring prevents disassembly of the head.
- It has all the positives of the previous model, but with significantly improved technical performance of the head.
- It also provides a new aesthetic dimension to the product: more design and easier to maintain, the new Senso can be customised through a palette of 12 colour kits.
What is a thermostatic valve?
- A unit combining a thermostatic head that measures the room temperature and a body that controls the flow of water ad the mechanical connection of the pipe to the radiator
- An additional piece of equipment in the central heating control system for a building (house, apartment block, industrial building, commercial building, etc.)
- The thermostatic assembly makes it possible to individually control the temperature value for each of the emitters (radiators, heated towel rail, etc.). The right temperature in each area!
- A thermostatic head incorporates a temperature sensor, which measures the room temperature. The liquid contained in the semi-rigid cap of the sensor dilates if it gets too hot or contracts if it gets too cold.
- This therefore activates the valve mechanically, and it opens or closes to allow more or less water to circulate in the emitter depending on the desired temperature.